These Terms and Conditions apply to all Mandala Meadow online classes, workshops and courses. By making a booking for one of our online classes, you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Online Class Policy
In order to create a safe environment for pupils and staff when taking part in Mandala Meadow online classes, the following guidelines must be observed.
1. The meeting link and ID are to remain confidential and not to be shared with anyone that it was not designated to.
2. Children participating in online classes should be supervised by an adult to deal with any technical difficulties and provide support if required.
3. We require that the participant’s on-screen name is easily recognisable for us and matches the name on the booking form.
4. Strictly no recording, photography or screenshots of the online class are allowed by participants unless permission is given by the tutor, Kathryn Burrington. Participants seen to be breaking this rule may be immediately removed.
5. Any handouts/PDFs given to the attendee before, during or after a class is for the sole use of the attendee only and must not be passed on, shared or republished.
6. On entering the meeting, participants must validate their identity by face-to-face contact with the host. Once validated participants can choose to turn off their video if they do not wish to be visible during the class, however, we require video to be turned on occasionally to give us a visual of the artwork so that we can provide the tuition.
7. For participants some Zoom facilities may be disabled by the host teacher. This may include but is not limited to the screen record function and screen share.
8. Lastly the same behaviour expectations that are set within a classroom apply to the online class and the tutor retains the right to terminate a pupil’s participation. Please be conscious of background environments and others in the room.
1. Only the named people booked in advance may attend any workshops. Places are only transferable by prior agreement.
2. Children participating in any classes should be supervised by an adult to deal with any technical difficulties and provide support if required.
3. Strictly no videos or photography of the class are allowed by participants unless permission is given by the tutor, Kathryn Burrington.
4. Any handouts/PDFs given to the attendee before, during or after a class is for the sole use of the attendee only and must not be passed on, shared or republished.
5. Everyone is expected to be polite and courteous to all participants and the tutor. The tutor retains the right to terminate a pupil’s participation. should they deem it necessary
Bookings and Payment
1. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
2. Places are only secure upon receipt of full payment and a completed booking form. You will receive confirmation via email.
3. Places are strictly allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Cancellations and Refunds
1. After a booking and payment has been made online the customer has a cooling-off period of 14 working days to make a cancellation if they so wish in accordance with Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. To cancel a booking customers must email email@example.com.
3. A full refund will be provided if the request is made within 14 days of the initial booking. If a cancellation is made after 14 days but before the first session of the online or in -person class then refunds will be considered on an individual basis.
4. If the customer is unable to attend a session or misses a single session no refund will be given.
5. If the customer attempts to attend an online session but is unable to participate due to internet issues/technical difficulties, the payment may be transferable to an alternative session at the tutors discretion.
6. If for any reason a session is cancelled by Mandala Meadow, for example, due to tutor’s illness, then we will endeavour to reschedule the session for another time suitable for all. If that is not possible a full refund will be provided for the cancelled session.
These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.