Collect points, save money and gift a £5 money off coupon to a friend
I’m excited to announce my new rewards scheme, a way to thank you all for your ongoing support. Before your next purchase on my website, be sure to click on the gift box icon on the right-hand side and sign up!
How it works
Click on the gift icon which appears on the right-hand side of my website pages. This will open a pop-up window where you can sign up, collect points and check your points total etc. Once you’ve signed up, there are a number of ways to earn points including making a purchase on my site. These points can then be used to save money on any future purchases.
How to earn points
Points can be earned in various ways including:
- 100 points just for signing up to Mandala Meadow Rewards.
- 10 points for every £1 spent in my shop on my workshops and gift vouchers.
- 50 points for entering your birthday.
- 500 points every year on your birthday (please note, if your birthday is within the next 14 days, you’ll have to wait until the following year).
- 100 points for signing up for my newsletter (if you have previously signed up just tick the box and your points will be added).
- Up to 100 points for following me and sharing my classes on social media.
Refer a friend scheme
Once you’ve signed up, click on the gift box icon and click on the referral tab in the pop-up window. Share your unique code with a friend by email or via social media. Your friend will receive a £5 money off coupon to spend on one of my classes and you’ll receive 100 points every time one of your friends redeems a coupon (£5 minimum spend).
Reviewing one of my classes or gift vouchers
You’ll also receive 100 points for leaving a review on my workshops, classes and gift voucher pages where you see “Earn 100 points by reviewing this product”. Points will be awarded once the review has been verified by me to be genuine.
How to spend points
Next time you make a purchase on my website you can use your points to save money when you check out. You’ll save £1 for every 100 points you’ve collected.
Enjoy collecting and spending points and if you have any queries or feedback about the scheme, please do get in touch with me, Kathryn, via firstname.lastname@example.org.Rewards
Additional terms & conditions
Please note, this rewards scheme may be amended, paused or cancelled at any time in the future without prior notice.
Anyone that is deemed to be misusing the programme in any way will be removed from the programme.