Stippled Mandala Star Workshop | 3rd & 4th April
Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th April, 10.30 am to 12 noon (London time)
Learn to draw intricate mandala star designs and how to use stippling to create a variety of effects in this three-hour live online small group workshop split over two sessions lasting approximately one and a half hours each.
What you’ll learn
- How to use stippling in your mandalas and geometric drawings to create depth and shading
- How to draw 5 and 6-pointed stars
- How to draw a complex star themed geometric design
Mandala Meadow Rewards
To start collecting points that can be redeemed against future purchases, please sign up for my rewards scheme via the gift box icon on the right before purchasing.
Out of stock
This mandala star workshop is suitable for beginners as well as more advanced artists.
All classes are held in English only via Zoom and you will need an internet connection. For the best results download Zoom onto your laptop in advance.
What you’ll need for my mandala star workshop
- Geometry compass
- Protractor (with individual degrees marked on it)
- 30 cm clear ruler (and ideally a shorter clear ruler too)
- White paper - At least 2 sheets of white card or thick paper, minimum size 21 cm by 21 cm (A4 is fine)
- Smudge-proof fineliner pen (ideally 0.05mm and 0.35 mm)
- Laptop and stable internet connection
Please check that your compass can draw accurate circles and that your camera works on Zoom before starting the class. Any problems just send me a message.
*You'll need a printer to print off a couple of PDFs in advance of the class
Before the workshop begins...
A few days before the workshop, you will be emailed a link to join the class on Zoom and PDFs to download and print before you start the class.
- Download and print the provided PDF worksheet in advance of your class.
- Check that you have everything on the 'What you'll need list' above.
- Download Zoom to your laptop and check the camera and audio are working.
Cancellation and a full refund can be obtained up to 2 weeks before the course starts.
Read more about all my online art classes.