Mandala Drawing for Beginners | Bognor Regis
Please register here to be notified about future in-person classes in West Sussex.
Join me for a fun, small group, art class and I’ll show you easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, on how to draw a mandala template followed by how to make beautiful mandala designs. Once you’ve learned a few simple techniques, you’ll see how simple it is!
I will provide all the equipment you need. An old magazine may be useful to protect your mandala when you take it home.
Over 16s only unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Mandala Meadow Rewards
To start collecting points that can be redeemed against future classes, please sign up for my rewards scheme via the gift box icon on the right before purchasing.
Out of stock
You’ll discover a wide range of design elements inspired by traditional Asian mandalas. By the end of the class, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to continue drawing mandalas, making each one unique. I’ll give you tips on what equipment to use for drawing mandalas and you’ll have access to downloadable pdfs that form a library of symbols and design elements for ongoing inspiration.
What you’ll learn
- How to draw a mandala template
- How to draw an Asian inspired mandala (it’s a lot easier than it looks once you know a few simple techniques)
- Tips and tricks to make beautiful intricate designs (that are much easier to create than you’d imagine)
- A brief history of mandalas and how to use them as an aid to relaxation
By the end of the class
- You’ll be able to draw stunning, intricate mandalas
- You’ll have access to downloadable pdfs that form a library of symbols and design elements
- After the class, you may wish to colour your mandala using metallic pens, coloured pencils or paints
- Join my private Facebook group for ongoing inspiration and tips