In this class, you’ll learn how to draw a more advanced template and a more intricate mandala design. The class lasts approximately 90 minutes.
What you’ll need
This list is the same as the Beginners Class although I’d recommend having an additional ultrafine fineliner.
- Geometry compass (with pen attachment)
- 30 cm clear ruler (and ideally a shorter clear ruler too)
- Thick white paper (for my classes A4 is perfect)
- Smudge-proof fineliner pens (one 0.45mm and one 0.25 would be ideal
I’d recommend having either a cutting mat or an old magazine to hand to place under your paper when you are using the compass so that you don’t make a hole in your table or desktop.
Read more about the products I recommend in my guide to the best mandala drawing tools.
What you’ll learn
- How to draw a more complex mandala template
- How to draw a more detailed mandala design