Mandala Drawing | Beginners | Gift Vouchers
Live online art class
Drawing mandalas is both relaxing ad rewarding and a lot easier than you think once you know how. Gift vouchers make fabulous presents for your friends and family, no matter where they are in the world. Each small group class lasts approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
How my gift vouchers work
Once you have purchased a gift voucher, you will be emailed a link to download the voucher which you can either print or forward by email to the gift recipient. Please pass on the order number to the recipient as they will need to confirm their booking.
To use the voucher, simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the order number and your preferred date/s and time. Please list at least three dates in order of preference. PLEASE NOTE: Bookings cannot be made without the order number.
Classes are held most Mondays at 6.30 pm and Tuesdays and Saturdays at 10.00 am (London time), however, other days and times, can easily be arranged with advanced notice.
Online mandala parties
Why not buy a voucher for yourself as well and hold an ‘online mandala party’ with friends, family, or colleagues? They’re great for when you can’t be together in person. You’ll need a minimum of 3 people to make a private booking. Large group bookings can also be arranged.
Mandala Meadow Rewards
To start collecting points that can be redeemed against feature purchases, please sign up to my rewards scheme via the gift box icon on the right before purchasing.
Learn to draw stunning, intricate mandalas using a few simple techniques. Suitable for teenagers and adults.
Join me for a fun and relaxing small group class learning how to draw a mandala.
This ancient art form spread across Asia some two thousand years ago and is now recognised around the globe as a fabulous aid to meditation and relaxation.
You'll discover a wide range of design elements inspired by traditional Asian mandalas. By the end of the class, you'll have all the knowledge you need to continue drawing mandalas, making each one unique. And you'll have access to downloadable pdfs that form a library of symbols and design elements for ongoing inspiration.
All classes are held in English only via Zoom and you will need an internet connection. For the best results download Zoom onto your laptop in advance.
What you’ll need
- Geometry compass
- 30 cm clear ruler (and ideally a shorter clear ruler too)
- Thick white paper (for my classes A4 is perfect)
- Smudge-proof fineliner pen (not strictly necessary for my class but needed to complete the drawing)
I’d also recommend having either a cutting mat or an old magazine to hand to place under your paper when you are using the compass so that you don’t make a hole in your table or desktop.
Please check that your compass can draw accurate circles and that your camera works on Zoom before starting the class. Any problems, just send me a message.
What you'll learn
- How to draw a mandala template.
- How to draw an Asian inspired mandala.
- Tips and tricks to make beautiful unique designs.
- A brief history of mandalas and how to use them as an aid to relaxation.
By the end of the class
- You'll be able to draw stunning, intricate mandalas.
- You'll have access to downloadable pdfs that form a library of symbols and design elements.
- After the class, you may wish to colour your mandala using metallic pens, coloured pencils or paints.
- Join my private Facebook group for ongoing inspiration and tips.