Art Club Video Archive
Easy to follow step-by-step video tutorials
You can purchase access to recordings of some of my previous monthly Art Club tutorials. Once your purchase is complete, you’ll receive downloadable PDF instructions with a link to the video.
You’ll find a list of the things you’ll need for most tutorials listed below.
What you'll need
What we will use will vary from tutorial to tutorial but for most classes, you will need the following:
- Geometry compass (ideally with a pen attachment)
- 30 cm clear ruler and ideally a16cm clear ruler
- A4 thick paper, card or watercolour paper
- Smudge-proof fineliner pen
- Colouring pencils, pens or paints
- Tracing Paper and low tack masking tape
- Silver or gold fineliner pens. I use both this one, Gold Pebeo Marker 4Artist with a 2 mm nib, and this one, Pilot Super Colour Gold Extra Fine.
Earn 100 points by reviewing this product.
There are no reviews yet.