FREE corner bookmark templates to colour
Do you hate losing your place in a book or worse still, do you sometimes save your place by folding down the corner of a page. You wicked person!
I’m certainly guilty of that too but it does ruin your book. With this collection of corner bookmark templates, there really is no excuse. So print off your favourite from these FREE templates and make your own corner bookmark. And I’ve included a blank template for you to use if you’d like to draw your own design.
Finished size: 8 x 8 cm
**** This post may contain affilaite links. For more information please read my disclaimer. ****
What you’ll need to make this corner bookmark
2. Thick papper or lightweight card compatible with your printer (about 170 gsm)
3. Small scissors
4. Double-sided sticky tape or glue
5. Colouring pens or paint
Blank corner bookmark template
And here’s a blank template for you to draw on your own design. You can download it here, BLANK CORNER BOOKMARK TEMPLATE.
How to make a corner bookmark
1. Download one of my templates from the above collection (more coming soon!).
2. Print your chosen template onto 160 or 180 gsm card.
3. Colour your bookmark or design your own. If you’re using the Peru template, picture the vibrant saturated colours so typical of Peruvian textiles.
Thanks to my friend and fellow blogger, Suzanne from The Travelbunny, for this fabulous photo from Peru.
4. Cut out the template.
5. Score and fold along the dotted fold line.
6. Fold the bookmark in half, like this.
7. Use glue or double-sided sticky tape to stick down the tab.
What could be easier than that? Now promise me, no more dog-eared pages, please!
And please do tag me if you share your bookmark on social media, @mandalameadow, I’d love to see your bookmarks.
Matching mini gift box
For the templates and instructions for making the matching mini gift box, please follow this link, How to make a mini gift box.